Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Bug Report Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MentalPartyGuy View Post
    Played a game just now where someone joined my squad and it caused me to leave the game and exit back to the world map.

Also I've found if you die while using unlimited ammo then for the rest of the game your ammo counter displays as infinite.
    Thanks for logging these issue. Squads aren't functioning correctly in the Beta and will be fixed for release. The player won't be able to join your squad while you're in game. Squads will only be able to form while on the World map.

The infinite ammo issue has already been fixed in the latest build. Thanks again.

I have a couple of bugs with some pictures I took however I don't know how to attach an image, I don't see an option for it?
    Variant

Gamertag: ShadowShatto

Just played game of team deathmatch on defence array where both teams were stuck hovering above their spawns(couldn't move from cover to cover and teleport wouldn't work) and the score was to 30 with a game timer of 5 minutes.
    Gamertag - MentalPartyGuy
    Faction - Paladin

I had that "Frozen above spawn issue" myself. I noticed that the in game countdown clock started at 15 instead of 10, I'm not sure if that is related.

more to report

Hard a hardlock right as the game finished, or was about to finish loading a map, that's the second so far.

Guy teleported into my Zoomed sniper FOV and my screen went white until I unzoomed

I didn't realize there was an enemy on the same piece of cover as me, wwhen I went to zoom in with my sniper it snapped to him instead of where I was trying to shoot.

I got my *** handed to me many times, please tell me that one is fixed in the most recent build

I have been experiencing that occasionally I will be kicked for no apparent reason. This has happened very much.

Having an issue where the host will drop while the game is being set up, requiring me to dashboard.

I didn't browse the threads, so this may have already been referenced, but I felt it worth mentioning

I've had times where I'd select a district, and -- while on the district screen -- I get the "Loading World Map Data" popup. Pressing "B" while the popup is open leads to a prompt asking me if I want to leave the World Map. The instant the popup fades, things work normally ("B" = Exit district screen and go back to World Map screen).

Occasionally, when watching an enemy on Death Cam, I can maneuver the camera beneath the ground. Seems to happen most often when an enemy is on a ground cover near the bottom of the map.

EDIT: Also, it's pretty cool to see a bug report thread for a video game, where the devs themselves are posting, answering questions, and such. Not too common in my admittedly-limited experience. Props for that.
    Last edited by DavidJCobb; 05-05-2012 at 01:13 AM.

A few small issues I have since playing the beta are things such as rank and connection not being shown on some players randomly. It's really random, so I don't know what seems to cause it so far, but a question mark is shown in place of rank. I also know it's not for everyone. Sometimes, it tends to show up like that for me but not my friends, or vise verse.

One issue is a tad annoying that I've come across. When ending a match and selecting to advance through menus to the world map once more, recently acquired XP is lost. I'm unsure what really happens to cause it, but it becomes most notable when ranking up and you lose your new rank. This also tends to happen about several times in a row, thus unlocking the same piece of equipment again and again while hitting that rank over and over until it sticks.

I think this last one, so far, is only annoying. While in cover and attempting to throw a grenade, being in the corner section of the corner and looking the side you aren't pressed against tends to make the character freak out. The grenade arc jumps all over the area and tends to not get any sort of clear indication of where you wish to throw it. The remedy, as far as it goes now, is basically to move away from the corner and attempt the throw or switch on the wall at the corner you spas out next to.

Sadly, I'm unable to provide pictures or video of anything, but I want to state my own issues I've come across regardless. I'll continue bringing up what I find as time allows for the beta. Thanks for listening!

The last 3 matches i tried to enter filled up at the finding players screen, but would not advance. Ultimately, everyone left.

I get stuck in loading(even though I can hear the game going on in the background) where the loading circle is almost full and the deploy button never appears. The host leaving issue also, but that's probably just the actual host leaving. Also not really a bug, but it's really annoying how if I pick a district with a mission I want to do sometimes in lobby for the game the mission has changed.