Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Servers are down

Servers are down

Microsoft who hosts them are looking into the issue. We'll let you know very shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by Jeremiah; 08-08-2012 at 12:52 PM.

It's so sad, I woke up this morning as excited as can be only to find out that someone from blizzard has clearly invaded your staff. Now I sit here depressed and angered as I'm forced to play skyrim... You guys should totally send out a mass email to registered members of the forum when it's up. I want to play so dang bad :-( ... I must dominate!

Please, I beg you to insert also offline modes (like TDM vs BOTS).
    I could play Hybrid even if servers are nuked (other than learn maps, weapons, strategies, etc. without being wiped out before I could even understand what is going on).
    PLEASE!!

Sorry wrote this on another thread but I will put it here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkieMurdie View Post
    Humm thinking the whole lot is about to come down round their head!

Got logged in just after a hour of server not available. But the login name in the top right of the screen didn't match my gamer card. Same name as forum! It said "a precursor" round about 117 in the world. So I backed out to the log in screen and came back in. It now shows my gamer tag in the menu screen, but weirdly I am still "a precursor" on the leader boards.

So no matter I went off to play a game but now it was really laggy. And then it just dropped. Then the servers went offline again!

Some time later I got back in but all it does, is tries to find a lobby, restarts matchmaking again and again. Then it updates with latest data then says it can,t and then has a server error! And back to square one.

Ps I am trying to connect from Switzerland
    I guess I am saying the servers are bad, but more importantly keep an eye on your login name and leader board name and let me know if anyone else continues to have a discrepancy between leader board name and gamer tag.

Cheers
    monkie
    Last edited by MonkieMurdie; 08-08-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    "This game is totally the right type of wrong for me though! LOL"

Try going one page up on the leaderboard and look for your GT on that page.

Leaderboards are probably jacked due to the server issues we are currently having.

Can we get an update? Has anyone been able to get in in the last few hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryogenic View Post
    Can we get an update? Has anyone been able to get in in the last few hours?
    as of right now (9:12am PST) i can not connect to the severs

Still broke for me! (Europe)

And no update on twitter 5th cell feed either.

But my friend in Canada just loged in to the servers. And is looking at the world map. I let you know how long he stays on for and what the connection is like. Still no luck for European players as yet. He tells me he is in match making but it was doing the same thing for me. The gauge gets to the end then resets and starts match making again.

Update.
    He didn't get in a game and got kicked from the servers like me and now he can't connect. Same old story then!
    Last edited by MonkieMurdie; 08-08-2012 at 04:22 PM.
    "This game is totally the right type of wrong for me though! LOL"

the servers were on and off earlier but once the game had commenced it would not save.

Also My rank went back to level 1 which peed me off but then later it returned to normal. I'll wait for the servers to go on with confirmation before I waste any more time.

U hope to be playing today/very soon.