Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Issues

That was a great catch! Thanks Vipergothot

And Steze McQueen has got some pretty good info! Listen to this guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    That was a great catch! Thanks Vipergothot

And Steze McQueen has got some pretty good info! Listen to this guy!
    yea well i wish i could download and play with chris =p he invited me but i cant join him cause i dont have the game cause i cant download it

at least you guys are trying hard to fix the problem just sux that some of us who want to play cant

Quote Originally Posted by vipergothot View Post
    at least you guys are trying hard to fix the problem just sux that some of us who want to play cant
    I am wondering but I haven't tried to see if my Hybrid will work since I DL'ed it this AM before all these shenanigans. You think?
    Fight the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mando6599 View Post
    I am wondering but I haven't tried to see if my Hybrid will work since I DL'ed it this AM before all these shenanigans. You think?
    If you already have it downloaded, it should work. I downloaded it before the problems started, and I'm doing fine. Some connection problems here and there, but besides that, I'm doing fine.

FIXED.

We have worked with Microsoft to diagnose and resolve the server issue surrounding Hybrid. Our entire team appreciates the overwhelming response of fans logging in on day-1 and for bearing with us during this short downtime. We expect a smooth gameplay experience from here on out.

It may take several hours for it to reappear on your Xbox dashboard again.

Straight from the twitter feed...ITS FIXED!

Humm the servers are up! But it's far from fixed it takes me on average about 6 mins on matchmaking before it puts me in a lobby! It certainly wasn't this slow yesterday when it went live.

Update
    Seems to be improving but still takes a couple of minutes to get in a lobby
    Last edited by MonkieMurdie; 08-09-2012 at 09:14 AM.
    "This game is totally the right type of wrong for me though! LOL"

I just downloaded this game and played the trial. It took a while to get into a room but I played half of a round. I wanted to buy the game so I backed out of the round and bought the game. Now when I try to connect to the server it disconnects my router. I've tried resetting my router and my Xbox. It still does this. Is anyone else having this problem? I worried because I have never had a game mess with my router before. What's going on and when will it be fixed? I'm a little more then upset that it worked fine in the trial but when I spend my money it doesn't work.

<<I'm sorry, it only disconnects my router the first time it try's to connect. Then I tried for almost 30 mins but it did nothing. When I restart the game it again disconnects my router after I press start and it try's to connect to the server. I don't know if that will make a difference. >>
    Last edited by DirtY TatteR; 08-09-2012 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtY TatteR View Post
    I just downloaded this game and played the trial. It took a while to get into a room but I played half of a round. I wanted to buy the game so I backed out of the round and bought the game. Now when I try to connect to the server it disconnects my router. I've tried resetting my router and my Xbox. It still does this. Is anyone else having this problem? I worried because I have never had a game mess with my router before. What's going on and when will it be fixed? I'm a little more then upset that it worked fine in the trial but when I spend my money it doesn't work.

<<I'm sorry, it only disconnects my router the first time it try's to connect. Then I tried for almost 30 mins but it did nothing. When I restart the game it again disconnects my router after I press start and it try's to connect to the server. I don't know if that will make a difference. >>
    It's doing that for me too, which is completely not OK. I get disconnected from the party I'm in while it 'connects to the server' and I was actually playing runescape while I was waiting and It disconnected me from that every time too. I never have connection problems (unless the power is out or something) so this is just stupid....
    The servers are NOT back up. I'm still getting the 'service is not available' thing when I try to connect. This has just gotten dumb...