Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: It's beta time.

It is for when the full game is released. I am confused as those who pre-signed up for the beta, through email did not get a referral link, so we cannot refer people. I will make a topic, keep it at the top as I would like an answer

Quote Originally Posted by Cosy View Post
    I was assuming this: http://www.whatishybrid.com/register.php is the beta you are talking about. If not then I don't know.
    Yep. That's the one.
    http://i.imgur.com/FUcHX.png
    Level: 33
    Faction: Variant
    Gamertag: BerzerkCommando
    Mimi: “Vodka means "Water" in Russian, you know.”
    "My name is Recoome, it rhymes with doom, and you'll be hurting all too soon.”

I do not have a referral link :/ I am trying to find out what I and others are meant to do but nothing has been mentioned.

Well this is crap.

There is absolutely no way I am creating a yank account just to play a beta for this game. I was really looking forward to this but only NOW I find out I have to create a US account or be a member of the USA to play it?

Rubbish. Why can't you create the beta so it's accessible for all regions? What, are you bigoted? Yes, I am that sad enough just to create an account to complain. But if I wanted to play beta (like many other beta games that have regional access) then by all means, I would have liked to have had the game available to me. But no, I just have a code here that I can't use because I'm not a citizen of the god **** United States of America.

Fine, whatever, this is something I won't get to play because I'm not a superior race and 5th Cell doesn't like people outside of America. Tell you what, I would have given the code I have away, right now, but I thought screw it. I deleted the code I received, nobody in America deserves it, like people outside of America don't. Too bad. Might as well play a different game that also respects regions other than America. Bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by SlinkyGuy View Post
    Well this is crap.

There is absolutely no way I am creating a yank account just to play a beta for this game. I was really looking forward to this but only NOW I find out I have to create a US account or be a member of the USA to play it?

Rubbish. Why can't you create the beta so it's accessible for all regions? What, are you bigoted? Yes, I am that sad enough just to create an account to complain. But if I wanted to play beta (like many other beta games that have regional access) then by all means, I would have liked to have had the game available to me. But no, I just have a code here that I can't use because I'm not a citizen of the god **** United States of America.

Fine, whatever, this is something I won't get to play because I'm not a superior race and 5th Cell doesn't like people outside of America. Tell you what, I would have given the code I have away, right now, but I thought screw it. I deleted the code I received, nobody in America deserves it, like people outside of America don't. Too bad. Might as well play a different game that also respects regions other than America. Bigots.
    Geez dude, calm down a little. Everyone outside of the US was p i ssed (swear filter needs work, 5th Cell) when it was region locked (myself included), but evidently the ones that decided to move on with their lives, make a US account in 5 minutes and enjoy the game are considerably better than you in terms of character.

Calling 5th Cell bigots for not even knowing the full story just makes you look like an idiot. Honestly, the only image you convey is one of an angry, oppressed nutjob, when you could have just been civil and polite about the issue, but evidently the US did something to you to frustrate you to no end and get seriously mad over a game of all things.

Grow up pal, everyone else did.

This bro is mad. I can tell he's British like myself, some of us Brits like to complain a lot and point fingers and hope that if we make enough noise then someone will give us a rattle to play with.

The beta being a US exclusive is because the contents of the game have not been certified in other countries. For US it's ESRB and for Europe its PEGI. Its a legal issue.

It's funny that in the time it took Slinkyguy to register an account and type that post he could have created a US Xbox Account to download the beta.
    Faction: Variant
    Gamertag: Mr Phishfood

Quote Originally Posted by SlinkyGuy View Post
    Well this is crap.

I think about 50% if not more of people playing are not British as they took the initiative and minor amount of time to make a US account. Simple. If you really want to play it, then you would do that not moan like a little girl.
    Gamertag - CoSY94
    Faction - Variant
    Level - 47